Welcome to the Bridges Lab
Find Out More About Us:
We are interested in the factors which cause obesity, the mechanisms by which this happens and how interventions in this pathway can alleviate obesity or its associated diseases. Our group uses a variety of model systems including cell culture, yeast, flies and mice to understand the signaling and metabolic pathways which are involved in these processes. We then use modern molecular biology, genetic and pharmacological tools to manipulate and learn more about the physiology of obesity.
- New Paper on Effects of Acromegaly on Adipose Tissue
- Lab Data and Resource Sharing Plan
- The Story Behind the Paper: The role of TORC1 in muscle development in Drosophila
- Reviews for Peloquin and Bridges Manuscript
- The Story Behind the Paper: Fasting Induced Weight Loss Predicts Weight Gain